Wednesday 19 March 2008

generation gap




a Yummy and Perfect-for-Mugging-Season snack!~

Was hoping the pumpkin seeds could carve some anaesthesia knowledge into my pea brain.


One more paper!!!

Just one moreeE!!!

I can't wait!

I can't wait to burst from the cage and...
urm...but i don't know where i should head to.

Mom would not be happy with me.definitely not.

Having said that, i have not forgotten my conscience to toe the line. i do ask her for permission, even if i have already somewhat made my choice sometimes :

I know the limits and i will not cross it.
I'm no abuser as well.
i hope im not

I don't want to take advantage of the LOVE , on top of everything else that she has given me.

Had a row with her the previous night. It all started with messages and then phone calls. Little did i know that it would involve hard sobs as well!
*cover face* malunya

I asked her if i can go to Redang and she didn't reply me. I thought she was busy , so fine. never mind. i waited for a few days and i messaged her again. still didn't reply.
To be honest, i knew she would be angry thus i dare not call :(

In the midst of sitting for my final semester 5 exam, i called her that night and she chirpily answered my call. The fire came. I thought she was busy therefore the absence of reply. Leave that aside, bla bla bla bla, she gave me the nods. Somewhat unwillingly.

For some reason, a foolish one indeed, i texted her another message.

it sounded like this,

I am disappointed. even if you are angry, you should reply my messages. i want to let you know that i still respect you that is why i asked you for permission. you should have atleast said something. i know you thought that i have made my decision without your consent but this is not the case. now i really don't know how to communicate with you. good night.

(-__-')

Mom called back.
first ring, i refused to pick up.
on second ring, Merman asked me to answer.

"....................."

after the conversation, only did i realise how lucky i am!

I have actually forgotten about her love for me!
How could i?
How atrocious of me!!

i was drowned with lotsa. LOTSA guilt upon listening to her words.

i'm sorry.
i'm such a terrible child.

gah

how did this post lead to this point?
:S

Anyway, it felt good to be loved and to feel loved once again.

Thanks mom.


NB: I still feel guilty. the guilt would haunt me until i settled foot at the place where the heart is.





5 comments:

yieng said...

how come your relationship with your mum macam boy-girl relationship wan?

i thought only BGR involves hard sobbing and emo msg(es) liddat? LOL

weithian said...

yeah. anyhow, could see you LOVE ur mom more than the present merman of yours ;P haha

kxin said...

omg i dunno its so serious when u say about it :/

we sometimes get emo easily :P


after tears and communication the thorns in the heart will be remove and u will definetely feel better right? lighter like a feather :P

nothing to shame of... coz me too haha

better than keeping the anger in ur heart this will become a nod which will gradually become bigger and harder to losen...


i pressume everything is over and well-settled. =)

waiting for the confirmation! reply ASAP ya ;)

Good Day!

curiositykills said...

yieng,

ehee...not BGR la...but urmm...
probably because im too fragile. i cannot tahan 'hard' stuffs. it'll spoil my mood each time she scolds and sometimes to the extent of crying. paiseh.
cannot control, dont know why :S
pisses me when she's upset with me. irony?
:))

funny thing is, my mom was like " you are crying like that, how are u going to study lar..? you cry like that, u think my heart wont hurt? mama sayang the most is you! if didnt sayang u, want to sayang who?"
heart melted immediately. followed by guilt. the latter part is what i hated the most!
Anyway, ok lar , i can share mom with bro. and only bro.

was jealous of dad during my last trip home :S

im a sicko. yes i know

thian,

of course lah!!!! without a doubt!!! :)))) don't everyone??
good point that you have brought up though. will analyze about this after exam! lols

kxin,

nolah, it wasnt serious. i was just touchy and emo! i
im suppose to go home next week for dental appointment and chengbeng but now i told her i wanted to go to redang instead. so u tell me, wouldnt she be pissed? hee

about our trip, i asked her earlier on already.
but just to be on the safe side, let me reconfirm with her again alright?
sigh
mothers!
heee

as for your case, you mix too much with me liao lar!!! ahAHAHAHHA it was only once that u "spilled out your heart" to them rite? :))))

kxin said...

no more than once... lol the latest one is the most serious one :P