Monday 22 September 2008

indulging!

omg ! saw this in uk!
and also thankgod meiling informed me that we have this in glasgow.
phew, save me the trouble of buying this in Rome ;)
but i bought another kind of Kinder Bueno in Venice which i also saw in england just now. boo
the dome on the left is the Vatican!
beautiful~

calvin received my postcard from which i sent from Venice!
yay!!!

now i'll check with mom if she receives my love from Vatican.
the stamp rocks! ;)
should have sent more from vatican.=)

omg! im so happy!!

happy about everything!!!! :)))

and if weather's good tomorrow, we'll barbeque!!
=)))

they are feeding me like pigs!
wth!
and guess what!
aunt bought croissant today! for breakfast tomorrow!
how ironic!
not exactly ironic...oh well..but hey...i just came back from france???
doesnt that ring a bell?
:)
to top it off, she also grabbed a packet of pain au chocolat!
which made me smile =)

and fatty king is here!
omg!!!!!
here in manchester!!!
im so going to make him accompany me eat krispy kreme!
muahaHAHHAHA!!!

im all rosy and pinky and happpEEEEEEE!!!!!!

and im trying to pick up some british slang from cheeky couz, Lydia!
;)
wheEEEEE

8 comments:

Lim Wei Meng said...

little gal ah!!! i going to sarawak liao la..

kxin said...

wow hippo looks tasty too.... never see it here =(


i like brueno (kinder) =D

curiositykills said...

sarawak good mah! i'll be going also nxt time! so dont worry! will accompany u! ahahahhaha. maybe u'll need to accompany me in the end :p will drag u climb mount kk with me! ;) wont that be fun????? :)))

sarawak ok de! more $$!!!! ahahahhaha
:)
keep me posted! ;)

kx:
are u hinting? :p
eheheheh k la..get u HIPPO nxt time :P

kxin said...

hahaha no la not hinting when i posting... lol...


so i still get right? :drool: haha':P thx thx

i just came back from Langkawi after my sister went haha bought some bailey, malibu and vodka with two packs of kinder brueno haha but not much discoutn i think coz its local made chocolate >.<

curiositykills said...

dont know. see how well u behave 1st! :p

what u mean no discount coz local made?

kxin said...

my mama say i ma a good good boy... hahahaha


coz i think they have factory here in Malaysia? not so sure... for brueno kinder they doesn't less much compare to others...



o ya next time let u try cocktail i made :P i'm gonna learn more... tasty type cocktail ^.^


reminder: Ch'ng Pat Wen is getting married soon! wakaka calling his chinese name syok >.<

curiositykills said...

yes!! hez counting the days to the end of bachelorhood! lols!!!

oih!! ask him to bring me some bak kua lah when he comes back :((
as my xmas gift lar...:(
eh no..i want himheang!!!! :(((((((

oh! aiyoh! don buy if it says BUAT DI MALAYSIA lah!
for example, u see CADBURY. u turn behind. if it says buatan msia don buy!!! msia dey import from australia. buy those! even in langkawi, got choc made in msia wan. dont assume! check! must check! unless ure pro like me!
ahahahah
:p
kidding la
actually u can see the difference of the cover of the choc. go check it out in cold storage ;) since ure in pg :)

ur mama says? really bo? eh..hows mac. can use to play game? dont go cc anymore? i nid to send some detective 1st to ascertain. kenot belif what u say :p

kxin said...

bring bak kua to u ur head!!! bring back a "bak bak" eh baby boy tiok got la hahhaha


haha i was kidding la my mama say >.<

but well i obviously cut down CC la... i choose to work part time in Pizza Shop leh... and the boss like me... he even teach me kitchen stuff, like making pizza ,pasta, buschettas, salad etc... =) haha i oso got the keping pizza punya reciepe d XD next time can open pizza shop d :P jking jking...

now here's the problem -.- i wanna stop d.... i wanna help my mum teach tuition 1 to 1 :D less hour and high pay thx to my mum's fame haha but really paiseh to my pizza boss >.< taught me and entrust me so many things... swt dunno how to tell my boss ;/