Saturday 29 November 2008

subsisting

i bet all of you have heard about the "love-hate affair", havent u?

there are actually many hate-love situations in our daily lives.

here's a few example.

u love chocolates, but u know...:S the consequences of it. how it affects your health and wallet and what not... so u love and hate chocolates at the same time.

next,

u love baking and cooking, one word, messing up in the kitchen, but u hate washing up. clearing up the mess you've created.
does this ring a bell?

alright.

then...
you love playing with snow...but how u hate the cold..your nose freezes....nose..and yadayada...

okok.

my point is...

what i would like to share is...


actually....

about my love- hate affair...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ne ne nee....

i know u ppl very pat one :p
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's about my computer lar. :p
my mac.
book pro.

i knowwwWWWWW. not pro but use still want to use pro :p
william cheah is just jealous!

right!
anyway,
i was so distressed with my comp!
hasnt been good to me ever since i came here.

*sulks*


slowly....

i begin to discover more complications with my machine.
which really stresses me out!

imagine the torment of not having a computer if i were to send it for repair!

goodlordddd....

anyway..anyway...

i decided to do it pronto
thus i went to the Genius Bar this evening.

i complained about how i have already been to their bar for 3 times and problems are still unsolved.

he couldnt help me to sort out about the FB in Safari and also imail viewing videos. crap.

well, since he said he doesnt know. what can i do?
stab him?

so we moved on to the MAIN PART!
my battery!

thanks to leen! if it weren't for her! i would be clueless and didnt know that the battery is one of the culprit of the entire nightmare!
i feel fortunate actually. it is like, one thing leads to another.

first was, a recommendation to download iStat. thank u. then kaypo kaypo, we compared our stats....

then leen explained what they mean...and recommended me to calibrate my batt. that was when i REALISED that the batt is rotten! blargh!

anyhoos,

back to the genius bar.

the fella POOFED! went off and came back 5 minutes later with a new battery.

replaced it.

with no queries. or interrogation.

told me my batt was faulty. so he has replaced a new one. should be fine now.

then he said i can leave!!! can u believe it???
no leceh red tape!!!
in malaysia u would have to go through hell before they would replace something for you, under warranty. and give u nasty faces.


????

so, how cool is that???

tell me!! HOW COOL IS THAT???

it goes without saying, I AM IMPRESSED!!!!

u kid me not!!

just like that?? all done??

and i sneaked a look at the price on the box, it was printed £99.99!!!!!

my! my!

ive just saved myself 100pounds! *phew*

see?

although i hate mac sometimes..i love it at times...

most of the time to be exact:))

oh..and i dont quite fancy being jibed about my mac.

are they jealous or what?

:p
*grin*

im not like william cheah.

apple-fanatic!

i did not go about trashing windows or other comps. nor did i mengagong-agongkan mac.

duh.

anyway...

i resent a certain someone!
:(

purchased a new mbp, with better specs. what's painful is, the new machine is CHEAPER than mine!!! albeit not much..but still!?!?!?!??! im goddam envious!!! pfttt!!

:)))

ok la...

i know u guys are bored of words.

let me load some photos ;)

mampoi...


stollen rocks!
i loveeeeeeeee em!
they are WICKED!
no pun intended.
u love them. at the same time, u DESPISE THEM!
cause they are FATTENING!!!!
*moans*

and the marzipan choc bars!!!!


marzipan mit scholade
with hazelnut praline
can see the layers ;)
hazelnut praline filling on top

so mooreish!

pok kai d!!!

they dont come cheap! :(

oh..remember who is paying? ;)

but my conscience couldnt get pass me.
so i paid for the second bill.
boo.
=(

that should be all...

oh no wait...
since i did so much shopping,
was a little heart broken when i saw popcorns in Aldi just now, selling at a lower price.
it is cheaper than my toffee popcorn from Tesco
:(
yet i was foolishly happy, thinking ive gotten a good deal as that popcorn which i bought was already discounted.
tsk tsk


k lah..

*rub eyes*

did i say that the popcorn in Aldi is in bigger packet?
:(

k la...
:)
enough of corns :p

toodles

mwahs

2 comments:

kxin said...

eh u free d? seriously mind to teach me how to make pineapple cookies? CNY coming... gelojah nak makan hahaha outside buy RM14-Rm16 so small box -.- by the way i'm home alone from today >< wahahaha

curiositykills said...

no..not free :p
pineapple cookies? okok sure y not! yea mmg ex if u buy outside..but making the paste will take a bit of ur time...