Monday 18 May 2009

pernicious




im losing my agility!!

I FEEEL OLDD!!!
OMG!!!

the FIRST thing im gonna down when i reach KK is! SIGN UP in a GYM!!!

i know!!! IM NUTS!!! like lah ive already obtained a confirmation letter of my posting! *pray hard*

but im going nuts in my room!!! in this tiny room!!! i cant even stretch!!!

i dont know if any of u have this antique. but i like to fling my arms and legs up in the air when im on the bed studying!

i miss my queen size bed!!! where all my notes can cover my bed a.k.a become bedsheet :p and i can ROLLLLLL 360 degrees! unlike the single bed here! which only allow me turn 90 degrees! how not to be stressed???? 


i cant acrobat here! GARHHH!! IM GOING SENILE!!!

HELP!!!

my body is aching! from being too stiff!!!

all the sweat is accumulating and i swear they are nasty stuff!! intoxicate my body!!! slowly penetrating the bbb (blood brain barrier)

zhen yang???  *listen to this song! one of my fav! wink*

before i start working, i need mom to loan me $$$. hiakhiak. coz i know gym membership would be dear.


ooOOO and i heard there are many chun chicks in Elizabeth! gam dim ah???? threats!! diee!!!!



and also!

technology is really doing a lot of harm!

i could control my computer, for instance feeding my employer ( facebook's restaurant city) whilst on my bed, using bluetooth mighty mouse, with the computer on the floor. *pffft*


Restaurant city
see yityieng? pong chan my restaurant ;)

its fun to kill boredom,
cause u cant possibly nerd n mug without any break
;P





just for fun.
im a stalker. thats chenhan. ha-ha. told u my vista room was really strategic. ;P


carls junior : chicken salad
aku rindu padamu

my bro better not rear fighting fish in this bottle
or worse, mom using it as a vase
*faints*

jco in pavillion


digging in happily
new zealand ice cream
ewww!!!
neh..i didnt go back and complain, or make a scene.
:p
char siew!!!!!!!!
i miss you lots!!!!!!

right

i ought to be studying


just one last photo ok?

chill-out in starbucks in Pearl Point


*farts*

4 comments:

FisH said...

haha...i was guessing could it b chen han when i saw the pic bf i saw his name

he looks like 赌神, show his back only.haha

yieng said...

eh, yityieng is the black indian ar? *how dare you!!!* or the one the finger pointing at? hahaha... apa la you..i keep seeing people post this game up. very nice ar? aiyo. i dun dare to start oso. nanti addicted.. eh y u post old photos up wan? new photos leh? like those ss photos..hahaha

haiyah, two more papers to go. ganbatte neh! :D

anwar ibrahim said...

halo..leng lui..working in KK?

kxin said...

yay! won ur restaurant city d... started when u are away for travels!!! =P lol


wei register fitness first... universal passbook... then when come Pg can come fitness first lol...