Monday 19 September 2011

HaPPY second anniversary








thank you so much for:

your love,


your cheekiness,

goofiness,




cheering me up,

standing me up,

cursing together with me,

bitching together with me,

enduring my nags,

enraging me,

then admitting *defeats,

giving me Kayjay,
and hopefully more beautiful children :p,



withstanding my poor cooking skill,
stomach my unsuccessful muffins/cookies,

scrubbed my burnt pot,

telling me that im beautiful (not everyday) occasionally,

live through my laziness,

sharing food with me,
donating food that u dislike to me,


ignoring me when you are watching football, :p

bringing me all the way to Hummingbird bakery just for red velvet,


thank you does not do justice

we have come a long way,
through thick and thin,

we are still learning about one another,
i still think i can drive better than you,
my heart aches when you asked for my permission to provoke kayjay,

above all that,

my love for you is no less


it is only the second year of our marriage.

i'm not greedy.
not asking for more.
but just another year.
and another year,
and another year,
and another...
and another.......

promises made on such events are not to be taken lightly,
hence,
i'll be waiting! HAHA!

*oh sharks! what happened to my that gladiator sandal? brown? since when did i own it? man!*
sad!

6 comments:

Shin Hun said...

touched!happy anniversary to u both =D

Anonymous said...

happy 2 years!!! cheers to many many many more years to come for the both of u!! and hopefully more children ;)) *huggies


huiyin

KK said...

Sweet =)

Happy 2nd Anniversary!
Many more to come =)))

weithian said...

happy anni honey!!! muaks muaks!

hahahahah :D:D

toast to a happy marriage :) hehehhe

more to come. i like this post. infinity like! <3

cause u don't always "biao bai" cause u're ego haahhaha

Anonymous said...

happy 2nd anni!!! love this post to bits! and looking forward to more beautiful children!!!

curiositykills said...

shinhun, thanks!

huiyin, yeah more! ahahah thanks

kk, tq tq ;)

weithian, shesssh! ego is good kay. ahhahaha :p

huiyen, i hope so ;) the more the merrier ;)