Tuesday 27 March 2012

kiasuism


omg! kj melts my heart!

i overheard this conversation :

"kai jie, mommy leh? "

"go home" he said. awwwWWWWWWWW

anyway, okay. I'm gonna make quick post here.
it is 12.52 am. and I'm working at 7am tomorrow. groan.
everyone is asleep, hb kept reminding me that I'm working at 7am tmr. thanks hun.

seriously, if only i can have more than 24 hours a day.

and i have to have migraine due to the stupid weather.
made me super unproductive the entire evening.
but luckily it went away before 9pm. :(
swallowed 2 paracetamol and took a super quick nap. more like dozed off.

anyway anyway,
i was so emo. okay, maybe not SO emo.
but, emo.
because?
i felt that i am not doing as much as i can in kJ's education.
okay. am i a kiasu mom?
i think i am. shitz

i have more than 10 tabs in my Safari,
all about what i can do with kj.
I'm constantly searching for activities that i can do with him.
which involves very little energy (ha-ha),
minimal cost and minimal time.
I'm such a lousy mom!

i was so overwhelmed when i saw toddlers younger than kj who has better abilities!

omg! look at me!
i can even compare my son to other children over blogs! people whom i don't know personally!
christ!

so eventually, when hb came home,
i lamented to him about my thoughts.

he was upset that i think his son is not smart.
lols.
less smart?
*grin*
when i was bathing, i could hear him teaching kj colors! while doing some coloring work with him.

im grateful that he is participating in some activities.

I'm really keen on montessori.
right brain education.

i have two windows (Safari) now.
each with more than 10 tabs.
one is about activities as mentioned earlier.
another one also has more than 10 tabs which is about educational 'items' that i'd like to buy.
-______-
of course, I've learned not to buy on impulse.
i would like to show hub tomorrow so that he can screen though and judge if they are really necessary.

we always discuss whenever either one of us would like to purchase something.
no, it is not a trouble at all.
in fact, this is to reduce undesired spending which inevitably means foolishness.

alright. seriously, i ought to hit the pillows.

g'night all!






he played with this tonight, after abandoning it since before CNY. ops!

[Note: KJ is 26 months old now]



bought this threading kit from popular in penang.

yeah, i always buy my things in peninsular so u will always see me with maximum luggages whenever i fly.
i will also curse whenever i cannot get things here.

i thought i could do this (threading activity) on my own ;
easy! goggle images > print out > laminate > buy 'shoe lace' > done!
if u could have guessed, when i saw this kit, RM 19.90, i thought, man! just buy!
saves me lots of hassle.
haha! :(

by the way, i have also bought one box of laminating plastics (100 sheets?).
sounds kind of gung-ho huh?

stress.
this word stress me out > tot school.
i don't have a proper place.
my rented house is a shit.

i don't have a laminating machine.
i don't have a printer.

i owe this blog so much info.

i don't want to be late to work tmr.
cheers!


No comments: