Monday 14 May 2012

short weekend in KL

I'm home! we are home!

hb is so sweet to cook me mother's day dinner! =)

i am done with mopping and sweeping so while waiting for dinner to be served, i can steal some time here.

bad news. we have fired our weekly maid so we have been sending our work clothes to the laundry to be ironed. i am NOT willing to spend time in front of the ironing board, ironing for few hours! we are just gotta pay! i feel a little guilty as when i think of it. just because i rather spend more time in front of the comp, hence i have to PAY for ironing. quite extravagant i would say. =( i really hate ironing.

our kl trip, as usual, always hectic and we are cursed. i can safely say that ALL our trips back to KL, we will always be sick. I'm not getting any better, as well as kayjay. boo.

we are a smarter traveller this time round because we brought 2 strips of paracetamol with us. yeah, we have to take pcm EVERYDAY in peninsular. no joke.

since it is mother's day weekend, we quickly sped back to ipoh just for a night before spending the rest of the weekend in KL.

EVERYONE has something this trip. very fruitful.. kj has 7 shirts! puzzles, beads, shapes board, maracas P1060834 P1060832 P1060831

 i have shirts, pants, a pair of loafer? or a boat shoe.
while hb really went all out this time too! he has many shirts, pants, and a pair of sneaker! wheeEEE!

P1060833 P1060836

me VS him VS kj! who won?

first place goes to KJ! runner up hb! third place me :(

dont remind me of the bank statement later on.

groupon is also very addictive these days. have been buying constantly. definitely ONE purchase a week. :o this has got to stop!


1 comment:

YiHui said...

yeah i'm ok with doing laundry and hanging clothes but i HATE ironing.Was sick one of the weekend with all my working clothes unironed hence i 'wat' my bf ironed for me.Now whenever i saw my unironed clothes in bulk hanging i will act sick.But my acting always failed la ended up have to iron myself :S