Saturday 30 June 2012

kopolli broccoli

P1060584 he loves broccoli! P1060583 he'll say " kopo li! "

by the way people, especially young mothers like me. please do the following when dealing with broccoli.

u MUST cut the florets into smaller pieces and soak them in salt water.

next, PLEASE peel the skin.
i'd usually forego this step until last week when my mom was here, she bought one broccoli from a lady in a tamu. she merely soaked the entire broccoli in water. then i steamed them. upon inspection before giving it to KJ! to my horrors! there was one worm, two worms, three, four...and they got more and more! I'm positive there were MORE than 10 WORMS! EEEWWwwWWWW!!!!

my mom said GOOD! means the vege is organic! *horrors*! yes, organic, but still??? the worms are too gross! and u expect my son to eat them? she chided me not to inspect them any further.
vege worms are edible. -_______-""""???
  P1060585 "goood!"



 *KJ @ 27 months old* now 30 months old

No comments: