Thursday 24 July 2008

checked

my long longed (pun intended) parcel.
12kg
after so much distressed.
how foolish.
thank u so much mom. and dad.
i am so so so soOOO happily happy!
seems like i'll have new grocery bag :)
but so white and nice, so sayang..
tak sanggup guna.
put food, especially wet stuff? those frozen and etc? eww...they'll dirty the bag.
need to remind myself to bring an extra plastic bag with this grocery bag.
my brown novo bag is a little torn now. it has a little cut.
yay!
hooray! they now have a new house! :)
they are happy, i am happy.
yea..i know it's stupid to bring these herbs from home.
but who cares...:p
and i think my Dill has a problem. it looks like it has decayed :(
serbuk penaik? ekekke..it's to prepare me for my baking fever.
no idea what those 2 batteries are for. duracell and ikea.

anyway,
thank u so so so much!
thank very much Your Highness.
my love for u is higher than mountain, something over the sea?
:)
mwahs

No comments: