Thursday 17 July 2008

MR!!!! IM A MISS!!!!

Dear Mr Million
 
Thank you for your recent enquiry.
 
Your parcel was cleared through UK Customs yesterday, we did try to deliver the parcel to you today however, we were unable to gain access through the security entrance. The driver did try to call you but your telephone was switched off. The driver will attempt a deliver to you again tomorrow.
 
If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.
 
Yours sincerely

Kam Sangha



FUCK IT FUCK IT!!!!


I HAD CLASS! AND THAT DAMN TALKMOBILE SUX!!! no RECEPTION IN THE LECTURE THEATRE!!!

OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


FUCK IT!!

I SO FEEL LIKE HOPPING ON TO A CAB AND GO TO YOUR OFFICE AND COLLECT!! BARRGHHH!!!!



PS: uh..pardon my language :( *defeated look*


No comments: