Wednesday 11 March 2009

thousand form of frolic life


i like to feed people
i like to fuss over people
i like to take care of people
?????
although im a lot of trouble
are there no takers in this world?
marry me!
then i can ignore all my assignments!

im ready for a kiss...
anyone?
:))
no more retainers at day time.
but it effing hurts when i had to put them on at night.

i love dr.ahmed
sorry doctor ahmed,
i take back my words,
i shall not complain about u anymore,
eheheee
i'll get u a card,
to show my appreciation.
and also compensation?
thank u so much for your kindness.
he referred me to an orthodontist.
i begged him.
finally.
tomorrow will be my second visit to the shoddy haunted-looking Dental School in Sauchiehall street
Dr. Alison will allow his student to take my mouth-mould tomorrow
i dont mind dating a dentist
a dentist is definitely better than a doctor
:p

and people, let me tell u one trick
a finicky person myself,
i will always brush my teeth before i go for dental visits
i hated it when dad accompanies me to my ortho appoinments
cause he will always want to stop somewhere for breakfast
hence, i will either eat at home and brush my teeth
or bring my toothbrush along with me

so!
on tuesday, as we had to vacate our house from 9am-5pm,
i brought my Oral-B stick with me
after a platter of fish&chips,
i polished my set of teeth in the toilet of the dental school
;)
i beamed with pride when the doctor said,
good hygiene
:p
woohooo!!


3/3/09 2:30 PM
 
one reason i nvr bothered to court u
3/3/09 2:30 PM
 
hahaha
3/3/09 2:33 PM
 
halo?


he had me fuming
but ive calmed my nerves

one reason why i never bothered to let him court
ahAHHAAHAHHA

duh!
:p

another reason,
as if he could succeed
another duh!

the nerves...that he has
not to mention the balls..

sigh

but what can u do?

when u love someone...
u will still love him no matter what
sigh

:p

when u need some bloody mary and have none
here's another way to cheat
blanched a sachet of Rapsberry Tea,
and there u go.
a red drink
your "bloody-mary"


alright
back to watching
Lady Cop and Papa Crook!
;)





No comments: