Saturday 7 August 2010

low energy




i hope readers here wont judge him by my grouses as u need to know me, i bla and nag and whine and wail but that doesnt make him bad. many times i'd think twice if i can relate or make a fuss in here but i relented and thought that it would be good to share them here so that u guys can learn from the mistakes that we have made. i HOPE readers here are matured enough and my blog here would not mars his image.

right, back to my complains :p

u know how disgusting it is to find your hubby using your shower scrub to SCRUB his legs after football practice? imagine the sand and dirt and soils trapped between the hairs in the leg??? are u ewwwing?
yikes! why didnt he tell u earlier that he needs one scrub so that u can buy one for him? how can he assume he can just use whatever he sees in the bathroom? EWWWWWWW!!!

ok. now about KJ:)

he is so cute. im not blowing my own trumpet, he is cute to me! and i love him loads.

he hates blanket. why do i know? i covered him with a blanket when he was partially asleep. well, i thought he was asleep but i guess not? cause when i covered him with a blanket (towel), he kicks them away. alright, he doesnt kick it away. what he did was he literally lifts up both his legs then the blanket will dropped on his tummy, revealing his chummy legs. maybe it was by chance that he did so? i tried covering again and he did it again. consecutively 3 times he lifted up his legs and it was enough to make my heart squeeze.


and instances like this?
it made melts away my heart

knowing that he is able to do this helps to relieve a lot of the tension on my shoulder
because when he baths KJ,
i could do a lot of other things
rather than wait for me on every single thing!
thanks honey


No comments: