Sunday 4 November 2012

Laneige in Sabah

P1000188

Laneige was launched in Kota Kinabalu this year! i was ecstatic! since they are new, the SA loaded me with many sample packs! isn't that awesome?

previously, laneige can only be found in VERY limited places like Sunway Parkson, Midvalley Jusco and a few other stores. however, many counters are beginning to emerge.

to date, I've finished one bottle of Laneige White Plus Renew Essence RM 175 and I'm now on the second bottle.



i am also using the Water Bank Moisture Cream RM135 as my day and night cream. Running out of my third tub and i shall source from Hong Kong instead of Malaysia since beauty products there are  dirt cheap  cheaper.

my colleagues have been complimenting me on my complexion ever since i started using Laneige. they asked if it was the motherhood glow or if im using any special creams on my face. *beams*

hence i've decided to continue my current beauty regime.

i wash my face with water in the morning and use facial wash at night. using Laneige Foaming Cleanser. it makes my skin taut after cleansing which i dont quite fancy. i surmised that it will dry my skin but i'm still continuing it because none of my family members are using facial cleanser! no one to donate to.
since im using only 2-3mm each time, that is per night, i can convincingly announced that i can only change cleanser after 3-4 years? this coming CNY will be my second year and i doubt ive used half of it. darn!
nevertheless, it isnt that awful that i totally need to chuck it aside. as long as i quickly slather my hada labo toner followed by face cream, my skin feels good.
i am a very lazy person. with no maid and one active toddler, most of the time i would just live with the tight skin and after a wee while, i would not feel a thing.

i have learned from my mistakes. never to fall prey to the SAs before checking out on the products somewhat thoroughly.

in the olden days, i will have many facial cleansers, toner, creams and whatnot. not that i have problematic skin, but i think that is simply bad attitude.

now that i have a family, i should practice frugality and only buy what is NECESSARY. *pouts*

therefore! laneige is one brand that i swear by would stay loyal to, until (if) i find a better one.

also, i have this hypothesis that Asians should use Asian products. not because we should support them -_______-
it is because they would, well they should! be more appropriate considering the condition of our skin and the environment that we live in.
another bonus is that hubs likes SUng Hwa Kyo hence he supports me using Laneige! *twirls*


No comments: