Wednesday 14 May 2014

11 months old






he is 11 months old now!

and today he says mamamaMAMAMAMA… instead of his usual papapapapapapa…

he eats purees prepared from home. I'm adding a little vco to his food when i can remember.


if he doesnt like the food, he will not swallow. shesssh.

eats twice a day.

he is a very attached baby! matty sticks to me like glue!

but makes me happy because he wants me to carry whenever he sees me! unlike kayjay :D
nevertheless sometimes i feel like i can't breathe because i need to carry him all the time :(

thank god i have a husband who can cook and clean.



 he likes to eat! when he sees us eating, he goes mamama… I'm not sure if it is MAM MAM…or mamama..

his agility is…O.O makes me speechless. jaw dropping!

his fingers are really swift!
his index finger is like a caterpillar. he likes to dig your mouth, your nostril.

he is an adventurous explorer, unlike his big brother.
he loves to eat paper, zooms across the hall towards paper/books. and rip them off! yums!
he has eaten a couple of things: cardboard (came out from his poo), fridge magnet, toothpaste, body cream, to name a few.

his brother gets upset whenever he bites off books.

still skinny and small, weighing 7kg.
tsk tsk
:)

can stand with support.

he has shortie legs. long torso. ouch, heartache.
his big brother has a better proportion. haha

i need to remind myself to rub olive oil on his eyebrow because they are very faint.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow..my girl was ady 8.5kg sth at 7mths or so..but as long as matty's healthy, it doesnt matter! in fact, all the better lols. dun have to strain ur back from all the carrying!
matty's very cute. lovely and looks very fragrant O.O

Unknown said...

my baby likes to eat papers also hahaha. i used to fret lastime when she put paper in her mouth but now i chill dy watching her chew pieces of paper lols.