Sunday 22 June 2008

as much as i like fish, i dont want to become one

the basic needs,
necessaries of life necessity
-.-'
focus on the man.
his costume
praise the Lord for this shop.
the proximity of it
*muahs!*
we shall stay United!
casual, in uni of glasgow
dont know what's the dopey beside me trying to do. im referring to the one with concealed face -.-
okay, and also the 2 odd batang of flowers (look like daisy to me) doing, growing above thian and my head.
hee

**************

water fish!!

i dont want to become water fish :(

:p hee

3 comments:

e-leen said...

apple store!!!!

curiositykills said...

yes leen!!! =)))

and i went today! weird! i didnt see any mac accessories in it!
oh, and i felt so stupid. made me carry my laptop with my all the way to the store and instead, we had to make appointment before we can seek help from the genius bar. sheesh. im having probs with the adobe shockwave player! sigh. and also cannot get connected to imail or microsoft entourage. sux lah!
think it has something to do with the network settings in my hostel. argh!

Anonymous said...

mac rules !