Thursday 26 June 2008

loved...so loved...

happy today

got woken up by mom and i love the conversation.

was particularly touched when she said that it will make me feel like home if i have things from home. even if the things can be bought here! it will be different!
awww...
honestly, i myself never thought of this point!
wonder where did she get this idea from
:)
nevertheless, i am over the moon! because i feel loved! 

:)

and that was also the time when i decided that eric will sleep in my room. it doesnt matter if people wanna think ill about it. if they want to speak about it.
it would be weird if he slept in my room before (on bed even) and will sleep in the living room now, really odd. 
so there goes. in my room it is.

:) alright.
must keep my spirit up!

thank u for all the birthday wishes and gestures!
appreciated them :)
thank u once again.

and as im a year older, consumed more salt, i hope to be wiser and a better person! *sigh, so cliche*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aik? Another blogger found! LOL!
Still remember me? Wakakaka!
Clue: cockroach.
How are u in Glasgow??? Boleh makan, tidur, good appetite?

Another Penangnite!

kxin said...

wei i give up on sending u via mail... how much is the postal cost? address? i send u la haiz... gmail and yahoo all half way failed!!!