Sunday 22 June 2008

love-hate

sometimes i think i just need a pair of strong hands to grab my shoulder and shake me real hard.

followed by a very big warm and fuzzy hug.

no hugs can beat his hug. yours dad. as much as i dont fancy you at times, no doubt your hugs are the best. sigh.
that's the irony of life.

:)

i still couldnt think what made dad's hug so comfy. his height? his body? it just feels astonishingly secure.

i turned to dad when mom's not on my side but i would ignore dad completely when mom's with me. sigh. what terrible child.

i miss u daddy.

you wouldnt know how touched am i when u went to take a nail clipper and cut my toe nails for me the night before we went to KL for my departure.

thanks dad.

3 comments:

kxin said...

ahem~ Did u do anything or give anything for/to ur dad on Father's day? bad bad girl~ Call back to ur parents la dun kiam siap! say the three golden word to them! make Kedah banjir with their tears of joy and touched! lolzzzzzz


from: super hyper kxin who has just finished his exam! =D

curiositykills said...

no i didnt! i asked my mom to help me to wish him.hee :p i am his best present :p very cliche -.-'

cannot always call back lah. each time call back my blood pressure will rise! brhh! connection super 'cha'! aiyah, poor ppl like that one loh. no money thats y buy cheapest idd card :p ahahhaah
my house kenot banjir wan ler. if banjir means kedah is really in trouble! this is according to my parents la. cause they say my house is on the high side.

alrights! so know u have break free from exams!!
i have h/w for u!! haha
plsSSS!!!

firstly! send me HK photos! ugh!!!
2ndly-can u hack into my acc and do my google search thing for me? :( i dont seem to be earning from it la :(
hee
3rdly, how do u do the settings in blogspot? like when i comment in ur blog, and when u reply the comment, i will get a notification tru email (telling me that u have replied my comment)

weih ah!! plssS!!!!

kxin said...

1stly how to send? gmail? okok tomorrow now is 4am here (this consider ur bd gift la) ahahahah ^^

2ndly lol ok i will but how to hack? >.<

3rdly that i don't know lo can de meh? wat i know can de is that when someone update their blog u will be inform