Wednesday 8 April 2009

im home

Hi,

Sorry for late reply, quite busy and I didn't check my mail. 

Yeap, I have started my class and it's very tired I would say. Everyday back home at 11pm after dinner. Sat Sun have to study and got homework. 

No need buy those things for me. I have PSP and because of that, I had spent a lot of time on it. I have a Ipod shuffle also. So I don't think I need anything. Thank you anyway and I am really appreciate it. Really no need to buy things for me as I am the type that want to feel achievement by getting things on my own. 

Well, I have confidence in you that you can handle it. Good luck! 

Take care. 


=((


i just got home from holland-amsterdam and belgium-brussels,brugge,antwerp

and after reading this mail, i felt a like a very small slice of the outer skin got scrapped.

so.....distant...

i dont know. suddenly, i feel like crying :(

8 comments:

renu said...

*hugs*

yieng said...

brother?

Pineapple Plant said...

keep your head up!

curiositykills said...

renu: thanks. huggs

yieng: yes :(

pineapple: thanks

yieng said...

aiseh...men cannot write super emo post to tell you that they care wan la..they are programmed not to show too mush feeling wat..

don't worry la. blood is thicker than water. haha

Trisha said...

agree with yieng:)

curiositykills said...

yieng, i hope so (blood is thicker than water)...hehehe thanks. hugs

trish: k..thanks too...hugs

Mindytsc said...

Brother dun wan, sister here angkat tangan!!! :D:D *plz let me perasan a bitla* :P