Thursday 9 April 2009

uneventful robbery

watch bride wars

i lost my hugo sunglass :(
in schipol airport
:(
i was robbed
im still traumatized over the incident
it was a very shocking event

i was in the loo
sitting on the toilet bowl, facing the loo door
i was done peeing
and when i was about to stand up, my sunnnies dropped to the floor and SLID under the door. i shrieked
and i quickly zipped my pants and open the door.
how long can i take to zip my pants?
when i open the door, it was gone
there were 2 arabs-look-alike or gypsies or easier, robbers
:(
when i dropped the sunglass, i heard the 2 ladies talking
im very certain one of them picked it

so when i opened the door, i asked jiajia if she saw my sunglass. jiajia said no
and one of the lady was leaving the toilet hurriedly when i came out of the cubicle
i quickly went to her and asked her if she sees my sunglass
STRANGELY! she opened her bag, without questions, and took out her own sunglass and showed me.
????
like?
i asked u if uve seen my sunglass
so why r u showing me ur sunglass?
siapa yang makan cili, dia rasa pedas
if she didnt take my sunglass
why is she doing what she did?
she is trying to tell me that she didnt take my sunglass. and that she is showing me her sunglass. in a way asking me if that is my sunglass.
i said no, dats not my sunglass
DUH!
i was stunned.
i should have pulled her and not allow her to leave. perhaps asked her to empty her bag. i do not care. because there were no one else in the bathroom! hence there is very very very tiny wee bit of chance that i am FRAMING her!

haih

:(

emo


bye-bye sunnies :(



im transfering photos into the computer now by the way.
there were over 2000 photos. thats only from my camera
have not collect/exchange photos with housemates yet -___-


i went to spain! :p
neh kidding


sneak preview of the coming posts;) (bottom pic)
(if im in the mood)






1 comment:

kxin said...

This gives u an excuse to get a new one right? :P look to the positive side!

PS: u should coz u r rich spoiled girl wakakakaka