Saturday 19 April 2008

lalatssss

there are so freaking many FLIES around here! ugh!!!
what a big put-off!! yaiksSSSSS!!!


meanwhile,

can someone tell me why, 

which i failed to comprehend,

the reasons behind why my mom can have the entire store room to herself, with fitted, made-to-order steel rack, 

where she stores all her belongings-mainly pots and pans, kitchen utilities, cookwares

and a collection of bed linens.

fyi, a few of her favourtite ones got stolen 15 yrs back, together with my snorkelling fins and masks, and dad's fishing gears.boohoo.


why why tell me why


and so why cant i have an entire room filled with clothes and bags and shoes?


my clothes are going to avalanche and there are more yet to reach home.


dad just came back from KL last night thus he helped me to bring home a few boxes of "rubbish".


i woke up earlier today and quickly unpack some and even so, the music began when she arose. predictably.*roll eyes*


does she have to denigrate them?

surely it will hurt, if not a teeny bit

:(


seeing that dad is back, i shall summon him to bring me to the best roti canai in town! just to cheer me up a little.


on another note,

i lost my phone.

the cacated motorola.

im missing it.

terribly.

worse is,

mom announced that she isnt buying a new phone for me.

dad said he would.

but mom countered by saying that i can use my own wage! thanks mom '__'

anyway, like hello?

ive only worked for a few weekends and how much do you think i can earn? (unless i can be like Sufiah)

so how can i possibly buy a phone with such meagre pay?


of course, she didnt know that my wage is to cover my diving course.

hah! *smirks*

S.O.B.

it never rains but it pours.


5 comments:

kxin said...

what happen? english used so chim... u emo? someone upset u? the incoming call when i call u?

chill up miss Princess of Kedah XD

kxin said...

o by the way -.- siao char bor!!! got so many dress and shirts d somemore sapu so many from bangsar lolz

curiositykills said...

forgot which call d. u were flooding my phone! lols! nah, kidding :))
kayz kayz, am chilling :) thanks!! =))

shhHHHH!
dont lah have to cheong soi me here :(
hee
btw, i need to go again la.
macam tarak clothes wear d
sigh

kxin said...

if with that amount of clothes u have and u say u tarak clothes to wear then USA is suffering from famine now lo :P

curiositykills said...

u dont understand girls...
and i dont blame u..
:p
hahaha