Friday 24 October 2008

6 degrees

hails hails hails

!

was so stressed after the research discussion! almost wept in front of NIGEL!

dont call me sir!

right. they are very particular about this. and me being conventional, i still cant get the hang of it out of my mouth!

and there was a hail after lunch!

and when i came home, a man was in the shower room unclogging the basin. i complained about the shower tub, but he said since the basin was also clogged, he might as well repaired it.

i like him! he has this friendly and..this look..which made me want to stand there and watch him work.

so what else? no more class in the afternoon! hence i stood there and accompanied him.

offered to make him some hot drink, a hot chocolate? he declined. and we began chatting.

i enjoyed it! make me jumpy and chirpy now! felt like a little girl :) guess we both enjoyed it.

he actually thanked me for the conversation before he left! =)

awww... if only i can get him as a god-grampa or something!
sigh....

shit..emo pulak suddenly

super cold now!!!

ugh! ciao!

4 comments:

yieng said...

i know. that guys who looks like sandy gray right? he's very very nice lo!!

curiositykills said...

eh nolah yieng, u mean the cancer lecturer?
wasnt referring to him!
how could he be a granpa?:)

he was funny though! love his lec!
and he was trying to promote Oz, wore his MAMBO shirt the other day? :)

look like sandy gray? i didnt noticed that! :)

btw, i was talking to the maintenance guy in our place.

oh, and if u were referring to the dont call me sir? NIGEL is my supervisor for my research project lah!!
ehehehh
that cancer lecture..err..cant rmber his name. sometime WHEAT...something like that.
hee

YewJinn said...

yeah the handymen here r pretty nice ppl....luv them muaks!!!
purposely clog ur basin or sumthg n go complain la...lol
yeah...let me ransack my heater

curiositykills said...

ahh yeah..dats the word. handyman.
yewjinn, ur vocab is rather impressive!
ahahah :p

kns! eh my basin is still not working properly! :p perhaps too mch yakking?

pstt..so hows ur heater? :p

sick lah u! no WOMEN handyman also!