Tuesday 14 October 2008

cannot tahan list

the I CANNOT TAHAN list

1. jackasses
2.getting punished without knowing the reason
3.senseless people. ok. i musnt be harsh. ahem. lets starts again. no2 - insensible ppl. but u cant EXPECT people to be sensible, can i?
4.people who CANT reason. ok, maybe this is the same as no3? and people who think im unreasonable! :p
5.asking me not to ask
6.cannot EXPECT! say that we cannot have expectations!
7.ppl who dont understand and couldnt be bothered to clarify. if u think i speak french, tell me!!
8.undependable and irresponsible morons
9.racist. what makes u more superior?
10.people with no balls
11.bad-breath
12.dirty kitchen and loos.
13.smelly shoes. ikan masin feet
14.counterfeit stuff!
15.quantity over quality!
16.overpowering porky smell or taste!
17.impertinence
18.brats and prats
19.not having popcorns in cinema :(
20.buayaking!
21.perfect people. who has everything and i mean everything in the world.
22.liars.empty promises
23.people who are super nice!
24.perasan people who think i have a crush on them when im nice to them
25.people who like to take advantage of other people
26. dumb people who let others take advantage on them!!! *rarr*!!! :PP
27.myself when im fickle minded
28.myself when i get affected super darn easily over trivial matters
29.myself for not being able to control emotions well
30.myself for taking granted of certain things
31.myself for not being aware of my position. vague? :p
32.myself for knowing too much junk and not the real gem
33.myself for having all the demands and expectations
34.myself for wanting to be a si-lai
35.myself for all the dreams that i harbour
36.myself for not having the discipline
37.myself for still sitting here doing this nonsense!

re-edit:
38.people whining over dirty loos and etc when travelling. i mean, u can complain about ur dissatisfaction, but dont make it a pain in the ass for other people. be flexible and learn to close one eye
39.people telling me not to compare. u cannot not compare. ok la, need to have a balance. let me tell u why u cannot not compare. if u dont compare your answers to the model answer or correct-answers, how do u know that your answer is correct of wrong? hence, u MUST compare. for brighter future. :p
40. people who dig their nose in public. uncivilised people. unhygienic people. who rub their dirty hands on their pants! never fail to irk me!
41.people who doesnt speak up. and make their own assumption.

all thanks to u cho hui yin!!
:PP
ahahhaha
chao!!!

need to run to the post office! :P

No comments: