Thursday 9 October 2008

a chapter.... of unsheltered days

why...keep wondering why.

one day u came and talked to me
and u said we are meant to be
i was happy everything was so nice
and i found out now everything was a lie
im not sure if i can show u what love means
how could u do this to me
u said we were meant to be
you show me how to cry when i found out everything was a lie
maybe i dont have the heart that u like
or the eyes like the sky
im not the girl in your dreams
why do i still cry for you
dying to get close to u
oh honey why do i still fail to face the ghost of you
have i tried to get you out of my mind?
after the day u went away

i believe i could just let u go, like the fool i am
ive been trying to release you, to get my feet back on the ground

youve gone too far
its way too late
to save my heart the way it feels
and i cant help myself

i need to talk to you again
why did u go away
all our time together
jsut feels like yesterday
even if i promise not to feel this pain
will i make it through?
and all the tears that ive cried, no matter how hard i tried
hard to let go but i know i have to try
will i se u again? im not so sure if i could
time will pass me by

it wasnt love at first sight
it was accidentally in love
i'd rather lose my love to someone better
there's so much that i have to say and ask
there's so much that i fear, that i am forbidden to ask
time has its way
thigs will fade as time goes by
i dont want to fight this feel no more
i wont use the word passer by
cmon i want to be able to shake my pompom again
better off without me
its time to let go
unfaithful
unwritten
unspoken
untangled
unpretty
unbreak my heart

till my heartaches end
welcome back to the parade

im not one in a million
this is how we overcome
sitting, waiting, wishing
it finally came to an end
outta my system
life is a song

dont say u love me
dont mess with my love
dont cry for me
i didnt cross the line

friends said u are too good, too good for me
i know im not ready
i know its my fault
i gave little love
i cant stop comparing
in addition to ocean deep's demand
mountain high's expectation

i cant believe you are the one
who pulled me up and pulled me down
i cant believe im confused
whether to thank u or to hate u
for walking into my life


kx!!! 
did u win the song composing competition?

4 comments:

kxin said...

Don't know result yet... thinking of composing a song for Joseph's marriage... but busy -.- haiz.... should i? what to write about ;/

curiositykills said...

use mine! use this! ahahahah n he'll kill u! wah so good compose for him !!! :) hmmm..nxt time i wan also ah! :)))

kxin said...

this is 2 songs? 2 parts? u compose? i tot top part is someone's song but i dunno whos.... haha


i say 2 songs coz they sounds different lol

aiseh can compose song lo >.<

kxin said...

btw currently wanna compose... everytime i'm hyper i wanna compose song for joseph... but when come to morning... when i'm back to normal i'm a bit lazy to do so haha >.< + busy too la :P


my fridge got 2 types (style) of marinate chicken wings waiting to be put into oven :P learn it from a chef from my workplace haha his very tasty but not sure if mine success bo... >.<


teach u go try
1. Hp Sauce + Sugar + Salt + Black Pepper + Lea & Perrins + Chilli Powder

2. Vodka + 五香粉(the serbuk we use to make lobak) + salt + sugar

wa i'm spamming ur blog comment >.< hyper lol!!!!