Sunday 19 October 2008

i will be a legend too!

sometimes, a third party could be helpful. they can see things better/clearly. supposedly. from an unbiased perspective.

however, this is not the case every so often.

hence, be wary and be aware of who the third party is.

of course, u cannot make a judgement merely by listening to one party. normally, the "victim" would usually distort the story and sell it.

oh weih!! I AM LEGEND rocks!!!!!
very nice! touching! and humourous!
will smith said "cmon! wish me happy birthday! u can throw me a surprise birthday party and i will even pretend to be surprised!" he said it to a german shepherd? as much as i dislike german shepherd, Sam is cute!
should watch! niceeeee movie!! :)

2 comments:

Revo.V said...

that movie is nice.. i argree.
but yr music u put at yr blog hurting my ears :P

Mindytsc said...

'I am legend' is very nice.watched it loooooooooog time ago:)
dat's why la,i like dis kinda movie.worth 2watch in de cinema!