Tuesday 3 February 2009

his kisses taste like bubble gum

there i was...vowing to myself that i will START SAVING, it is TIME TO START SAVING,

and then i had to receive an email from Macwilliam.

i didnt know about the birth of LX-3.

ive always liked the LX range.

panasonic

:(

my heart is a little disturbed now
:(

*yelps*



i would like this more than my current Giant! bahhh

see? i get sick of things pretty easily :p

not very loyal eh? :p

*runsing*

how?
should i?
should i?

how do i discard my Giant then?


mmmm...shall find a victim...

high chance it could be dad...

can let him inherit my Giant,

so kind of me

*swoons*


my fz-18 can take in Raw mode.
it can take in 2 modes simultaneously as well, jpeg and raw.

i never used the Raw cause it take freaking huge memory -_-

finally,

whats my reason to get a new camera?
mmmMMMmmm....
a penny for my thoughts?
-______-

No comments: