Friday 13 February 2009

Irrevocably

split ends?

vista B2
Ginger Ale
me love
IMU
home
almost-there-cock-eye?
IMU again
cant blame me. just got rid of the braces, hence admiring the new retainer
JBC
h-8-3
cant imagine i had that colour!
my mane!
gosh!
and my white jacket.
should have brought it here

thank u
my almond flakes.
made with love, especially for me

love one self
love yourself

hence the above photos..are of me!
myself

happy valentine's day people


he loves me..he loves me not..
he loves me...he loves me not..

i dont have flowers..maybe i should use beans?

should i go on a date tomorrow?
-____-
decisions! decisions!
make ur mind!!

:)

happy happy valentine's day!

here's my LOVE..
*send flying hearts*
to all my loved ones!
:)
mwahs!


5 comments:

cher chyi said...

million :D hi . . you still remember me? cher chyi here . . i found ur blog link from a friend's page :D how are u . . it has been so long . . take care

curiositykills said...

of course i rmber u! OMG OMG! how r u doing? grad from MMU already? :)) where r u now?? OMG HUGS GIRL!!!!

cher chyi said...

hey. . .. . u still remember i am studying at mmu :P this coming june i will grad :D hehe. . . hugsss. . .

curiositykills said...

chyi!
hahaahha i rember ler...many of u go MMU :)) michelle also ma..if u rmber :p if uve seen her around ;)

so fast june grad d? so u found job d? whenz ur final? must b stressed lo? ehehhehe
im graduating in june as well...with fingers crossed :)

all the best to both of us! ;)

cher chyi said...

hehe. . . u are a docter when u grad right ? hehe i'm just a designer xD hahaha. . . yeah i remember Michelle . . but she is at melaka campus i'm at cyberjaya . . so don't get to meet up :P