Wednesday 28 July 2010

ding dong bell




no vera wang wedding gown for me
nor jimmy choo wedding heel
but im contented, rather, with my wedding band.
the LOVE ring is engraved with the date of our chinese wedding 20.09.2009, instead of our registration date.



looking for wedding heels could be a pain in the arse. we searched everywhere and ended with up a silver lacy stuart weitzman. (cant find a pic of my shoe, will add in at a later date)

found it!
i goggled it

shoes is only like 1% of the component of a wedding and yet i spent ample time looking for one that i love.

studio photos werent that important to me then.



photographers/videographer IS important on the wedding day but my hb is too poor to hire them so i did not have any. :)

oh well, the things that i could take charge of at that juncture....

let bygones be bygones..

allow me to relate one funny incident!
i cried on the day of my wedding day!
the make up for the morning session was hideous so i cried the moment i went home. she painted my face and did my hair in her studio. who is she? one so-called hot aunty/hairdresser, a popular hairdresser in a small town, what was i thinking? sigh.

i hope it does not spell bad luck :p


thats all about my wedding :p

oh, and i'll upload wedding photos in fb, but will only release on request, else they will be restricted :p
cause i dont want random strangers to view sesuka hati.
sorry, hope u people would understand.
i think the photos are gross, and sometimes u dont know who adds you in fb these days. although i do try to ignore those whom i cant associate with.

bye guys


1 comment:

weithian said...

oh i want to see! i still didn't have the chance! so will you please? :):)

what do u mean that's all about your wedding??? ish ish. there's more OKAY. i missed it! :(