Friday 16 July 2010

my job in jeopardy?

im very paranoid when it comes to matters involving KJ.

like yesterday, i got to know that the nanny feeds him sweets! I SO WANT TO BEAT HER UP!

how could she??!?!?

i mean, ok, im exaggerating. :P she didnt FEED KJ sweets, but she let him tastes! and she said he likes it!
duh!
who wouldnt?

i want to build a strong foundation for him.

u cannot be fussy when your children is looked after by someone else.
I KNOW THIS FACT!

ive swallowed many incidents!

for example,

the aunty secretly fed kj with an unknown syrup, 2 weeks ago when he was down with flu!
hello?
i mean, no, it should not be secretly, the word should be WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! can i sue her!?!?

it couldnt be any worse when she couldnt tell me what medicine it is. she said it belonged to another girl. the info she could provide me was the syrup is orange in colour.

huh?

i fed him a wee bit only, very littttttttttttle only, i dare not give much also, she said.

-_-'''

i was a little unhappy when she told me about it. sigh.

2 more weeks before KJ turns 6 months old. i am really anxious to get things ready for solid feeding.

i need to have bowls, spoons and maybe a sippy cup.

im reading so much on solid feeding and it made me wonder, why am i not reading about Hep A and Hep C relating to HIV? dammit. i need to hand in the assignment by end of the month.
:(

speaking of that, let me relate another story.

this week im in enforcement. instead of having lots of free time, i was quite occupied earlier this week.
i was dragged along to check on premises so my pumping time goes haywire.
milk supply has decreased and on one of the days, i didnt get to pump for 4 hours!
i was so mad that i thought i was going to speak to the boss.
i actually ran through the conversation in my head.
it went like this :

me: boss, im serious about my work. but i am also very serious about my son. i dont know if u have children, i dont know if u have breastfeed before, but i prioritize my son before my job. i am committed to do my best for my son, hence i am ready to go all out to breastfeed my son.
............

lols
apparently, after relieving myself (the breasts become soft and spongy again), i decided to put the act on hold :p

i went home and spoke to hb.

sigh.

another week more to go.
i hope i can survive.

i am at a stage where " kais pagi makan pagi, kais petang makan petang"

how much i expressed today will be used tomorrow.

i do not have any extra supply.

either i take metoclopramide or domperidone or i buy formula milk or i EL...or...

i dont know :(

sad

hopefully i'll regain my supply this weekend

chaoz!

5pm!

time to punch card!

No comments: