Friday 23 May 2008

can Furiosity kill the cat too?

just came back from camp!!!

whoohooO!!

okies...isetan has premember sales today! i walked past it in gardens during lunch just now and saw MANY people queuing to enter. tsk tsk tsk.

while ms.cho and ms.chai IS NOW at the isetan klcc, im considering which one i should go to. i am more familiar with the one in klcc though.

stupid ROBING aunty (from the company who are renting the IMU graduates robes) got very offended when i actually just want to ask for her opinion. effing witch. i wanted to ask why am i getting an M whilst huey wuen who is taller than me got an S. good grief! i blardy paid for it okay? you are not doing a charity by renting it out for free OKAY!!!!! so PLEASE!! where's your freaking manners? anyhow i am your customer!!! i really feel like smashing her up!! %@^#$!^&%@$#

&@#*&^#$%


.....

&^@%#&^@$#

now i dont know what to wear for convocation tomorrow. i dont know why did i agree to go at the first place. it simply didnt occur to me that i would be one of the few ones who wouldnt be getting anything (prizes). ouch. embarassing. =)

would like to congrats Fiona though, the GOLD MEDALLIST! ;-) hey! she's a OOI! :p ehehhehe. all the more to make me proud of her! muahahahahhaha 
:p

sigh. i need to go shopping tonight. need to get a black formal shoe for tomorrow.
can no longer take my own sweet time to buy one. cant always be picky *cry*

with fingers crossed, hope i can find something which can arouse me!
bless me!!




2 comments:

jlshyang said...

millionnn. i fail to keep track with your entries and yr replies. lol. Was having exams. Just got my freedom today. lol. So in the end, did u send me an email to ask me stuff abt UK cos' i didn't get any. Just in case, you thought i didn't wanna reply. hahaha. I'm free now! will be pleased to answer questions. :)

curiositykills said...

jason!!!
yes yess!!! so ure having summer hols!! so arent u coming back?? im having BIG HUGE PROB with LUGGAGE LIMIT! grhHHH!!!
err..as for the email that i promised, errr..me myself cant rmber if ive sent u. sigh. hee
k, will do so in a few days time. sorry, coz mom jz called to chase me home. sigh.

will bombard u with ques soon! ;)
see ya! cheers! and congrats! uve got ur freedom! hee. wait. or have u jz graduated? :)

btwbtw...i gotta ciaoz! later! cheers!