Monday 12 May 2008

ma-da-me.ma-da-may.madam madamay he pronounces





kiss my butt!
and sniff my fart!
you rabbit klutz!
ekekekek

personal msg: i can rhyme!! who says i cant? hmppfft!

einstein my sweetheart~!
*trying to seduce him. wink*
aiks? did u guys see that??? *GASP* is that my tummy? dont tell me it is my tummy??
but cannot be lar right? it looks pointed! how can i have a pointed tummy?
should be rounded MAH...

bad pose.
im just not creative enough.
haihhh....

had a hard time thinking of poses in this museum!

funniest thing was! they had this SCREAM place, it was a haunted house. although i KNOWthere would be 'people' a.k.a. scary-looking-demons running around, i couldnt control myself but SCREAMED and CRIED and SHRIEKED shamelessly.
MYGAWD!!
we went in to the haunted house in a line of 5, KX last, me second last, and 3 more youngsters in front. i was holding on the a guy in front of me, which later became a grasp as we proceed further into the exceptionally scary house! dont know why. i was in the emotion where i could be fooled by the lifelike 'ghost' and props EVEN when knowing downright that it was just a human after all behind all the makeups and hairs. garrhhh.
i was so paisehh when we came out of the room that i begin to laugh ..hysterically.
geezzz
cannot tahan myself!
and the guy must have thought im a psycho.
gah!



2 comments:

kxin said...

million flirt einstein!!! >.<

the whole picture is like the monkey went into museum and kacau! wahahahahaha

curiositykills said...

monkey kacau? HAH! look whoz tokking! :P wait till u post yours!!! u more kacau than me leh mister :PP