Wednesday 7 May 2008

Flower Market


dont know why the picture below is not upright. strangely enough, it is vertical in my folder. same goes for the Yung Kee photo in the previous post. :S


let me present you, the FLOWER MARKET.
very 'tourisy'
i mean, this is one of the MUST GO places :)


cheap right?
RM 20- RM32 ONLY!!!

rosemary!!! anyway knows where i can get a pot of this in malaysia??
i want to plant my own herbs!!!
btw, the photo above is memang not rotated. hee. this, i admit, is due to my laziness :p
beautiful, arent they?
they are real



this!
is a mosque. *duh to myself*
hee
situatied in Nathan Road.
Nathan Road is longer than Perak Road.
penangites, u should know that perak road is the longest road in penang.
so yeah...nathan road houses lotsa things and has important buildings or places.
hence, it is one of the roads that u should take note of if you are traveling to hong kong



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our own petaling street is a flower street oso la...