Monday 11 August 2008

battle of education

i know im not suppose to blog!
but i have this fantastic piece of news to share with my beloved friends out there!!:)) means u all lah! :P

ok, before i start the kick ass story!
i want to say that it has been raining these few days!
which suits my mood perfecly!
ha-ha!
and i wore 2 layers can u believe it?
in summer? it is like *jaw dropping*, "are u for sure" kinda question?
yes! i am! i wore this black long john underneath my slacks to lab this morning!
nyiahnyiah!

alright! here comes the news!

so KANASAI LOH!

u guys judge for yourself!

:p

remember what i told u wat timmy told me? " find friends from english
ed but find a girl frnd from chinese schools


SO???
means those english school ed people will remain a spinster their whole life?
of course! this analysis is not VALID! :p
not to conduct the test again!
statistic REJECTED!!!
:PPP

y'know, come to think of it,
find a chinese skul ed girls if u want a very tame, very very dungu type.
simple life, no complications.
no demands, no expectations.

where will live lead u to?

christ! so now u can see my true colours?
how can i be so mean? how can i label them that way?
*damn myself*
anyway, sorry guys. no offence to chinese ed people.
this is just an internal joke with me and chicken wing:)

u r like a wild stallion  wild horse i mean

saying sorry is not something shameful!

i have got a few good mails which made me very very happy today!
:)
thank you so much!!
all contained good stuff!
and they are from my favourite people!
:)
yay!
so my effort of refreshing my mailbox every 2 seconds didnt go down the drain!
GRIN!

plus ive got a phone call from joseph!
haha!
:)

k la..
cheers!
go pangsai a while

8 comments:

kxin said...

hey crazy girl wat i mean refers to "still studying" not settle down "at least not working yet".... at the age of 25++ then this statement only not true! go survey and see majority who settle down earlier is chinese ed or english ed? ;) and not all chinese ed are dungus k!!

and hey finding the other half is for u to love not for u to find excitement... at least thats not the priority! and when two r in love and together automatically there will be excitement ;)

curiositykills said...

lols! for once! u are making sense! ahahhaha kidding :PPP
but no..not making sence about the chinese VS english ed people :p

ooOO so at the age of 25 and above this statement is invalid?
lols! yes lah, i know not all are dungus lah. siao! ehehhe nanti my chinese frens anti me, cham lo.

yea..correct lo means, excitement should be there la :)
=P
macam so pro like that u! bila mau kahwin? i was asking jo so many ques just now. eekekke

kxin said...

ahahah u ask me bila mau kahwin i direct think of our Mr Joseph lolzzzzz


sendiri already tak mampu jaga d how to jaga another one? lol

kxin said...

clarify... i mean directly think of joseph coz his getting married soon....


i sendiri tak mampu jaga diri d how to jaga another one....

not refering to joseph

-.- swt my english cacat kurang satu dua perkataan will cause misunderstanding -.-

curiositykills said...

huh, y r u so sensitive? i can understand ah, when u say direct think of our mr joseph :) it is understandable la :)) dont worry

true, u parasite !! ahahahah :))

kxin said...

sai em sai chai dou kam chun ar.... u also parasite ma... all students still = parasite parents i tot lol...

curiositykills said...

no ah...my mom didnt give me money ah! :p
eheheheh. ok la, stop being arrogant. nanti ada orang rasa sakit.
:p
ahahahah

hanah..hanah...parasite la :p but ure a bigger parasite than me! keep bang car! :PPP ahhaHAHA okok. suak liow. don want to pijak u liow. ehe. nanti u say i dont sayang u :_)))

kxin said...

my allowance stucked T.T coz i still owe the saman... till OCTOBER~ lol

need the prize for the competition T.T help the poor~ haha

i now owe my mum RM350 d -.- for all the studio recordings and edit... and keyboard repair etc... belum menang sudah rugi haha jking..

Million wanna be my 经纪人 (Manager)? wakakaka