Thursday 28 August 2008

euphoria~i found sweeney todd in uk

hesitating?
nervous?
not at all and im surprised!
i will usually cry 10 out of 8 times after a haircut :p

tadaa!!
i had one today and i didnt cry!!!

was contemplating if i should do it myself, or ask hungjen. 

then weithian said chiyuan cut her hair! and it looks great on her!!

so i quickly rang him up and made my booking!

later trisha pulak cut queue and went before me! :p ehee kidding :)

so i was his fourth customer in the end. i went after dinner.

at first i felt sleepy. feels like sleeping.

i always have a knack to sleep when people fussed around me. feels very comfortable and...happy? some sort like that.


cut only lah!
apa apa saja style yang kamu nak.
apa apa yang kamu rasa cantik
:p

this is my standard speech.

mmmMMMMMMmmmmhhhhhhhhhh!!!
tresses are trimmed!
it feels light and sunny!
feels fresh! like a new person!
-.-' la me i know.
:S
:p
worries were chopped as well? says thian:)
ha-ha


well for more photos, please click here!

ps: oh shit!! huiyin is in london?? shit!! should have asked her to get harrod's bear for me? oh no!!!

5 comments:

kxin said...

haha i also say the same line to those hairstylist cut anyway u want whichever u think best fits me... hahaha

eh i wanna cut hair ur >.<
believe me i am creative

young i have trained my skills on hair cutting.... >.< my sister's barbie doll hahahahaha end up she cry and i kena caned by mum wakakakaka

kxin said...

Eh... recommend u one movie MUST SEE!!! (but after ur exam)last year's movie directed and act by jay chou... 不能说的秘密 - Secret


Really superb!

curiositykills said...

watch before already lo secret!!
outdated lah u! :PPP
the songs are nice!!! :)))

ahh when i let u cut my hair that time u dont kecut wor!

kxin said...

i'm a very creative hairstylist yet won't luan lai one ;) lol


u watch d? din recommend me such a nice movie... i was searching all around but no pirated till recently only get to pinjam from my frnd lol!!! they din screen here in Malaysia thats why!

i watched twice yesterday (in one day) hahahaha

curiositykills said...

i didnt know u didnt watch. i didnt blog about it? hmmm..:)
secret wasnt screened in msia? oohh..im not much of a cinema fan. i only watch big productions in cinema. the rest is not worth the money in my opinion.