Saturday 23 August 2008

bebear


i miss my nici reindeer!!!:((
u think mom would kill me if i ask her to post it here?
of course she would u silly!
sobs
shaun is awfully cute!
shaun, the sheep!
aroma home hot hug bear
i know its odd.

but does anyone knows where to get cute cuddly mediocre size bear?

paddington bear?

the 'me to you' bear are all pretty mini..largest ive seen is not exactly huggable.

:(

i need someone huggable pronto?

and i think its disgusting to get bears from ebay. unless they are NEW.

yeah, i dont mind a USED duvet cover, but i mind a USED bear.
:p

edited at 7.30pm:

nici's jolly rosa sheep
Nici 20cm Winter Lillebi The Mouse Soft Toy
£9.99 only!
cheap right? plus it is CUTE!!!!
shit should i get it?
it is 20cm!
or should i get the 30cm one? £15!!!
omg omg

edited at 8pm:
they harassed my teddy!!!
and massacred my piglet!!

this is what happens when u trust your friends and allow them to hang out in your room

2 comments:

kxin said...

where is ur dead monkey or pig? still hang on the wire at Vista? >.<

kxin said...

by the way nice sweet piano (kiss the rain - yiruma)

my frnd got the strings version in her blog also nice