Sunday 10 August 2008

birthday

yieng recommended this. she said it is very good!
anyway, i kidnapped this from hungjen! ahahahah
so that i can tell mom to get it for me!
:)

i need anchovies and dried shrimps.

barley dont need because it will not be suitable to drink during winter,  she muttered something like this. fine with me ;)

i love chickuteh.
alright. will either boil chickuteh or bakkuteh tmr (today, past 12 already)

love soups!

and happy birthday hungjen! :))
oh and soofen caught me by surprise.
she was so blunt that she honestly caught me off guard! :)
she exclaimed "why your eyes so bengkak?"
u get what i mean?
it was SO DIRECT!
but anyway i think she is really cute that i laughed at her question! and began ransacking the birthday girl's room!
*evil laugh*
pity her. but she was so accommodating.
:)))

on the contrary, i was braless again.
it didnt occur to me that there would be boys. bangang.
yeulou and mintien were there.
tsk tsk.
however, there is no need to be alarm. HAHA!
plainly because both their gfs' are bigger than mine!
:S

anyhoo, happy birthday again crazy gal!
=)
mwahs!

3 comments:

Jen said...

LOL million it became an advertisement item pulak.. haha... Dun subconsciously cook and drink it u know... share wif me if u do.. haha...

opps, guess im not observant enough.. hmm.. apa dah jadi...

thanks for coming in the end. reali appreciate it. Im touched :'(

Luckily my room has nothing much to see except it has alot of food now. hehe.:P

U like the red short sleeve jacket? I want to return it, coz I bought too many d. :S If u want, i sell it to u la. hehe :D

Jen said...

oh forgot to add in, i did not realise u were braless again. gosh. Am i so unobservant? *thinking*

and thanks for the special post. Feel honoured~

And hugz gurl~

* here's the tissue im suppose to give u *

* oh, u can have my shoulders too * ;)

curiositykills said...

jenjen!!

eh u made me REREAD about sharing with u. i tot u would skold me not to subconsciously drink it, but how can u ask me to share with you IF I DO? crazy gal!!!
:PP dont be so nice!! ahahhahaha
i might cook it for all u know, y'know? :))) then nanti kena belasah! ehee

no problem. i thought, hey, i look pretty good ma! ahahah and ure just right bellow me! :) good leh me..ehheeh. so must sayang me more k? ;)

ahHAHAHA u want to return it? lols! eh girl, if i want also i wont want red la ok? eheheh we'll see if we can go together la when u return =)

haHHAHAHAHA as for the braless part? coz i camouflage it with a blink blink baju? LOLS!

and thanks for all ur offerings as well :)

muahs