Tuesday 27 January 2009

dedication


no surprises

nothing

boring

but hey, i need to remind myself.
i shouldnt despair.

reason no 2: i should not harbour such evil desire.
such jealousy.

no sin baby..no sin

do no evil, speak no evil

reason no 1 is :

that,

i have 5star friends!!!
who help me trek through the amazonia forest!
:p
:)

and who bakes cookies to fatten me! *i hate u*

and friends who crack me up! enlighten me with silly remarks!
send me songs! download songs for me!

be my messenger. be my everything *sounds a bit wrong*

sigh

i miss you people

i cant wait to grow up. and to do many more things with you people.

:)

hugs

happy prosperity and may all you people who loves me be blessed with good health!
muacks!



7 comments:

weithian said...

make sure i'm blessed too ;)
xoxo

kxin said...

coz u r born to give not recieve rich spoil girl!!! wakakakaka

weithian said...

agree with kx! hahahahha

JoShIbOsHi said...

U cant wait to grow up? Lost here.

kxin said...

weithian high5 haha i can only high5 coz i need to save another hand to RECIEVE!!!! wakakaka

Anonymous said...

true.. u have very good friends dat r willing to help u when u need them.and send u stuffs..

maybe not wait... choose to grow up..

nyway.. have a good chinese new year..
hugs

curiositykills said...

thian:

u love me! hence u will be blessed! ahahahah

noti! agree with kx? he jahat u also want to folow him..tsk tsk tsk..*pull ears!*

kx! u don love me? hence u wil not be blessed!! so u see what happened? 'it' tak jadi! ahahahah :p kidding! dont b upset! we tak putus cinta! we will survive!!! :PPP we are not unwanted!

josh:

yeah..grow up...some of our frens r working d ma..we r stil stuyding. so i still feel pretty mch a kid! :)))

trisha:

eh ur last part of the sentence..send me stuff..wut u mean eh?
:p
cant choose to grow up when many others are not. then u will not be on par, wil be a lil difficult ler

happy cny to u too! ;)