Sunday 4 January 2009

white horse....not coming...

Say your sorry
That face of an angel comes out
Just when you need it to.
As I pace back and forth
All this time cause
I honestly believed in you.
Holdin' on
The days drag on
Stupid girl I should have known, I should have known.

That I'm not a princess.
This ain't a fairytale.
I'm not the one you sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell.
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town.
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.
Now it's to late for you and your white horse to come around.

Maybe I was naÎve, got lost in your eyes,
and never really had a chance.
my mistake, I didn't know to be in love
you had to fight to have the upper hand
I had so many dreams about you and me.
Happy endings, well now I know...

That I'm not a princess.
This ain't a fairytale.
I'm not the one you sweep off her feet,
lead her up the stairwell.
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town.
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.
Now its too late for you and your white horse to come around.

And there you are on your knees.
Begging for forgiveness, begging for me.
Just like I always wanted but, I'm so sorry.

Cause I'm not your princess.
This ain't a fairytale.
I'm gonna find someone some day, who might actually treat me well.
This is a big world.
That was a small town, there in my rearview mirror disappearing now.
And it's too late for you and your white horse...
Its too late for you and your white horse to
catch me now.

Oh, Oh,Oh,
Try and catch me now ohh
Its too late
To catch me now

sometimes i hated how true some things worked its way to pass a message across

no matter how considerate i am, or how inconsidrate, i do not like people taking advantage of this.

i do not live your life.
i do not want to be forced to STEP into your SMELLY shoe! what more to think and to visualize and to see things from your perspective.

what about me?

this shows that you are more concern about you. i dont blame u. i need to take care of my own cabinet too.

call me a jerk

yeah..do that... go on


btw, the song above is by taylor swift. white horse

im not done. i still want to kick up a fuss.

about sincerity.

u mean what u say

u walk your talk

u dont talk c**k

it makes you a shallow person

a man of words or a man of talk with no action?
which do you prefer?
who should be assassinated?

if the person beside you cannot feel your sincerity, who is at fault?
your friend or you?
have you ever thought of this?
give this a thought. a deep one.
if any of you has any opinion on this, bring it up. let's have a forum on this.

:)

i dont know why. but all these petty little things are BIG things to me.

5 comments:

weithian said...

if u can't feel it, its the other side to be blame :)

they should make u feel how you want it to be ;P lol. right right?

kxin said...

wa ganas-nya million :P speak like senator somemore!
million go for election! haha

some more got supporter lo XD

Cheers! Be Happy Always! ;)

curiositykills said...

weithian,

i suppose so. coz i really cant come up with any relevant reasons where we SHOULD by RIGHT feel it. :S

:)

kxin,

ahhahahaha kachui lah u! :p
eh u din tell me wut u think yet! :p

kxin said...

not yet meh? i tot we already skype-ed.

or am i outdated again too long din check ur blog haha ><

eh u see la!! new year d! say wanna teach me pineapple cookies till now belum :P

and this year u r not around... no more pineapple cookies to eat =( sad


gonna learn cheese cake soon bake for someone >.< haha

curiositykills said...

ehee...pineapple recipe is at home la. know im not going to make them here.

yeababehh...am glad u guys miss me! ahahahah :P

cheese cake? easy peasy! go go make! :))
ahahahah
kayao n good luck! :p