Friday 23 January 2009

lack of ommph




i need to have all these songs (those in the playlist) so that i can put them in my ipod and BLAST them in the hall on monday!

we are having Chinese New Year Open House in James Blyth Court on 26th Janurary 2009.

ushering first day of 2009 in lunar calendar

need to also play them whenever i go out. since the supermarkets and shops do not play them, OBVIOUSLY! so then i will need to put on earphones and walk around with my ipod. it would then sort of mimic the same environment right?
gives you the oomph!!!

if not i cant really feel the cny vibe lah! sienness

:p

it is OUR year!!!!


im making a request here.
whoever that has CNY songs, can you please kindly send them to me?
pleaseee???
look at my CNY card!!

can geleng kepala one okay my OX!! ;)
Muacks!!!!

something red! something to represent and remind me of CNY!
pasting this on my mirror! ;)

thank u!!



4 comments:

kxin said...

Hoi!!! Dun forget ur promises!!!

Cheong Sam! Snap Snap and blog! even tho its not red! wahahahaah ><

by the way wow u soooo CNY mood ar?


ur blog oso CNY song haha... go look for "My Astro album" Good!!! i like it most compare to other production... it by My FM crew and Astro Crew!!!

curiositykills said...

no i din promise u oso! bleh..dun tink wil wear cheongsam d lah..ehhehe :P "shy"
ahahahah


coz i feel back home so cny! me here no cny no siok! so nid to 'gao chi fen'! ehehhe dey cny at home happily! i oso wan to cny here! hmph! dun wan to be left bhind! :P
ahahha

eh u all ar..no good ah i tell u. at home u al take those cny songs for granted. so no one has cny songs in computer. come until here u al baru tau..baru know how to appreciate cny songs :p
ahahahha
:PPP

astro album? wher ? i want!
send the link please!

kxin said...

i dunno i heard it from astro... its My Astro....

by the way i off the speakerwhen i on ur blog lol >.< bising.... :P


too loud and noisy playing while reading ur blogs... weird in front the com listening haha

curiositykills said...

bising? laujuak lah! u dont know wan!
but actualy now oso i feel irritatd by the songs d..but kenot change yet..nid to wait until chapgohmeh -__-