Wednesday 18 September 2013

Bath time

apr 2013

they make me melt

i think i have truly made a wise choice when i handed kj over to his dad for bath time.

the number of times of me bathing KJ this year can be calculated using my 10 fingers.

ever since he could walk, his father has begun to bathe him with him. together. yes.

when his father couldnt make it, he'll ask me to bathe TOGETHER with him.

nope i cant do it.

anyway, they always have loads of fun in the bathroom.

im not jealous.
HAHA
but it made me swell with happiness listening to their cackles and prattles.

and today, hubs opened the bathroom door midway through their bath time and gloat
"see? 4 sons also never mind. how do u ask a girl to blow kisses like that? (asked KJ to blow me kisses) how do u expect a girl to run around the neighbourhood with us? (they played under the rain prior to that)..yada yada "
Dont be so selfish. what about me?
=)



No comments: