Tuesday 24 September 2013

we love you but we cannot buy everything that you want


hubs and i were both chatting in the car and he wanted to talk so he raised his hands and yelled "excuse me!" we think thats funny

my little darling's drawing in school.

no he doesnt want to be my darling.
he wants to be my KJ, he says.



kj's understand of words are AMAZING

he was pissed that daddy didnt get him chocolate panda biscuit (hello panda) for him when we were at the supermarket tonight.

you love me, u must buy. u dont love me, u must buy for me.

i dont love u, u buy for me also.

cries and wails.

we love you but we cannot buy everything that you want.

it is expensive. we buy when it is not that expensive OKAY? O.O

i am angry u dont want to buy trochlate panda biscuit for me.

but i wanttttttt. wails again. 

then we had an idea. we told him he is eating too much junk food in aunty's house. if he stops eating them in aunty's house, we will consider buying him the Hello Panda biscuits.

"are u eating junk food in aunty's house?"
"yeaaaa" he replied.

well, im elated he is expressing anger this way. we should not suppress their anger. we adults get angry as well so i must think of some ways to encourage him to express his anger positively.

i thought ive read somewhere about it...my brains are horrible these days. very forgetful

anyway this boy created a wee bit of scene in the market, which he usually dont.

at most he will say "mommy, buy this for me tomorrow ok?"
everything will be tomorrow. i'll just nod.

he now sleeps at 9.30pm-10pm. we are trying to push his sleeping hour earlier. noon nap for about 1.5 to 2 hours.






No comments: