Tuesday 3 September 2013

First day of school

 dad send him off to the door.

i was rushing in and out of the house and was sweating profusely.

we were running late yet hubs commented that i can still take photos.

of course, my first born is going to school!
i was beaming!

all of us are excited!

mom called me at 10am to check on him.

 singing...
 with actions.

thank god my music player has a 'repeat' function.

he asked me "mummy, will the teacher give me toy?" a couple of times!

 dashed into the classroom and threw his bag on the floor and immersed himself.

 that is a toy plane in his hand.
 i have no idea what he is doing.

first day and he is like that.
doesn't need me at all.
im a wee sad:)

whilst another boy cried for mommy for the entire 2 hours i was there.

whereas this little barely 3 months old cutie pie,
sleeps throughout.
i greatly in love with him.


No comments: